- The most effective herbal remedies of anxiety and stress relief
- Calms the mind and highly useful in getting good deep sleep
- Natural herb, with no side effects and does not cause addiction
- It also provides trace nutrients such as vitamin C, Iron, and Calcium which is also known to promote healthy sleep
- The herb in this product, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) is considered as an adaptogen herb that is purported to prevent and treat the effects of stress
- Research reveals that Ashwagandha decreases cortisol levels, perceived stress, anxiety, and blood pressure in people under chronic stress and restores energy
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
People who have a busy and stressful life that is affecting their sleep cycle or people who are looking for remedy for their stress, anxiety and mild sleep disorder need now have our product that is completely natural, herbal and no- habit forming. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is being used for millennia as a potent home remedy to treat anxiety, stress and return you the long-lost deep sleep. It is easy to eat, just take two capsules every day with a glass of water before your meals.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) is considered as an adaptogen herb that is purported to prevent and treat the effects of stress. Research reveals that Ashwagandha decreases cortisol levels, perceived stress, anxiety, and blood pressure in people under chronic stress. It also contains certain minerals and vitamins like Iron and Calcium that is known to help brain produce certain hormones to promote sleep.
Important instructions and caution of use:
- Take one to two capsules one to two times a day
- For best results take one serving in the morning and then another serving 4/6 hours later
- Preferably, take capsules BEFORE meals with plain water, juice or milk as suitable
- All products are made of natural herbal extracts based on ancient formulations
- Once opening the bottle, consume it within 60 days. Prolonged environmental exposure, may cause ingredients of capsule to absorb moisture and spoil
- AyurBala capsules can be consumed with any other nutritional supplements
- Do not exceed recommended dosage, never exceed four capsules of one kind and eight capsules of all kinds if consuming multiple AyurBala products in a single day
- Colour of filings may vary from batch to batch being product of natural origin so can capsule colour.
- Products may display natural odour of its ingredients
- As a precaution people with chronic illness are advised to consult their physicians before consuming any AyurBala supplements
- Individuals with allergies to any of the ingredients or having discomfort upon eating should immediately stop pills and seek medical advice if necessary
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physicians before consuming our products
- Please keep the bottle in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- If bottle seal is damaged or missing please do not consume and return to the supplier
- This product is not registered under Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any chronic disease.
- For further enquiries and information about our products please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/AyurBala/ or call our hotline (852) 6208 8773