- Highly effective in reducing pain in joints and symptoms of joints degradation
- Reduces pain and stiffness and improved joint’s function
- May reduce the symptoms of inflammations
- May improve overall health of cartilage and flexibility in joints
- Lubricates joints
- Product won health award from HK01 channel in 2022
- Highly effective when used with Ayurbala Muscle & Joints Massage Oil
Joint Forte 30+ is an award-winning product and one of the best-selling products from Ayurbala. Joints too require steady diet of minerals and nutrients to stay flexible and strong. Joints particularly weight bearing knee joints are prone to wear and tear due to advancing age, high intensity sports and any underlying health conditions such as arthritis. Bad joints restrict mobility, and induces fatigue thereby triggering other health problems such as obesity and weight related health issues. This product provides all key essential nutrients and minerals that are known to have highly beneficial effect on bones and joints.
Commiphora Mukul, Bosewllia Serrata, Vitex Nigundo, Tinospora Cordifolia, Withania Somnifera, Maharasnadi Kadha, Tribulus Terrestris, Ricinus Communis, Cedrus Deodara
KEY HERBS DESCRIPTION
Commiphora Mukul: Pre clinically this herb is shown to have high effectiveness against joints and cartilages and in conditions such as arthritis.
Bosewllia Serrata: Studies have shown that this herb is highly effective in knee pains and general inflammation. The herb also have analgesic effect that reduces pain.
Vitex Nigundo: This herb is rich in lignans metabolites and it is widely used in Ayurveda as herbal therapy for inflammation and pains.
Tinospora Cordifolia: This herb may inhibit autoimmune response to arthritis by regulating key immune mediators and effective in pain relief and bone damage.
Important instructions and caution of use:
- Take one to two capsules one to two times a day
- For best results take one serving in the morning and then another serving 4/6 hours later
- Preferably, take capsules BEFORE meals with plain water, juice or milk as suitable
- All products are made of natural herbal extracts based on ancient formulations
- Once opening the bottle, consume it within 60 days. Prolonged environmental exposure, may cause ingredients of capsule to absorb moisture and spoil
- AyurBala capsules can be consumed with any other nutritional supplements
- Do not exceed recommended dosage, never exceed four capsules of one kind and eight capsules of all kinds if consuming multiple AyurBala products in a single day
- Colour of filings may vary from batch to batch being product of natural origin so can capsule colour.
- Products may display natural odour of its ingredients
- As a precaution people with chronic illness are advised to consult their physicians before consuming any AyurBala supplements
- Individuals with allergies to any of the ingredients or having discomfort upon eating should immediately stop pills and seek medical advice if necessary
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physicians before consuming our products
- Please keep the bottle in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- If bottle seal is damaged or missing, please do not consume and return to the supplier
- This product is not registered under Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any chronic disease.
- For further enquiries and information about our products please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/AyurBala/ or call our hotline (852) 6208 8773
- Based on ancient Indian medicine system of AyurVeda
- 100% Natural Products
- Herbal Formula
People using this product may also want to use Ayurbala Muscle & Joints Massage Oil