- Helps in premenstrual syndrome (PMS) like as mild cramping and fatigue at the onset of menstrual cycle
- May reduce pain, cramps and burning during menstruation
- Replenish body with essentials minerals and nutrients which can greatly relive the menstrual discomfort
- Useful supplement for young women with packed natural essential herbs and nutrients
- It also helps in hormone imbalance and relieves nervousness
Saraca Indica, Woodfordia Floribunda, Symplocos Racemosa, Nigella Sativa, Cuminum Cyminum,Trachyspermum Ammi, Triphala, Zingiber Officinale, Berberis Aristata, Asperagus Recomosus/asparagus racemosus, Pterocarpus Marsupium, Operculina Turpethum
Young women who suffer from painful few days may get great benefit from this product. Totally herbal and natural therapy that used natural herbs properties to help in painful menstrual experience and also provide relief from premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Saraca Indica: It is very effective in helping with severe cramps, tiredness, and burning sensation during the menses. It also has anti inflammatory properties.
Woodfordia Floribunda: It is very effective in boosting immunity and reducing menstrual pains
Symplocos Racemosa: It is an effective ayurveda herb for women health issues and very effective in reducing abdominal cramps and pain during menstruation
- Based on ancient Indian medicine system of AyurVeda
- 100% Natural Products
- Herbal Formula
Important instructions and caution of use:
- Take one to two capsules one to two times a day
- For best results take one serving in the morning and then another serving 4/6 hours later
- Preferably, take capsules BEFORE meals with plain water, juice or milk as suitable
- All products are made of natural herbal extracts based on ancient formulations
- Once opening the bottle, consume it within 60 days. Prolonged environmental exposure, may cause ingredients of capsule to absorb moisture and spoil
- AyurBala capsules can be consumed with any other nutritional supplements
- Do not exceed recommended dosage, never exceed four capsules of one kind and six capsules of all kinds if consuming multiple AyurBala products in a single day
- Colour of filings may vary from batch to batch being product of natural origin so can capsule colour.
- Products may display natural odour of its ingredients
- As a precaution people with chronic illness are advised to consult their physicians before consuming any AyurBala supplements
- Individuals with allergies to any of the ingredients or having discomfort upon eating should immediately stop pills and seek medical advice if necessary
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physicians before consuming our products
- Please keep the bottle in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- If bottle seal is damaged or missing please do not consume and return to the supplier
- This product is not registered under Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any chronic disease.
- For further enquiries and information about our products please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/AyurBala/ or call our hotline (852) 6208 8773