- For people having concerns about Blood Sugar
- Herbal and non-medicinal therapy aimed at faster metabolism of sugars and may be beneficial in blood sugar management
- Contains gymnemic acid, which suppresses the taste of sugar and reduces sugar cravings
- Also beneficial for people with borderline blood sugar levels who are exploring non medicinal remedies for better blood sugar management
Syzygium cumini, Gymnema Sylvestre, Curcuma Longa, Tinospora Cordifolia, Cassia Auriculata, Trigonela Foenum-graecum, Momordica Charantia, Pterocarpus Marsupium, Tribulus Terrestris
This product contains nutritional and therapeutic herbs know to have positive effect on blood sugar management. Helps in improving metabolism and helps in overcoming fatigue and general tiredness. Helps better manage blood sugar concerns. This product can be taken with regular blood sugar medicine.
Syzygium cumini: This herb has shown highly effective blood sugar control properties in small mammals and one of the oldest herbs in used for managing blood sugar issues.
Gymnema Sylvestre: Gymnema sylvestre contains gymnemic acid, which suppresses the taste of sugar and reduces sugar cravings. The herb is also thought to block the absorption of glucose and fat in the intestines, aiding in the treatment of obesity, diabetes, and high cholesterol.
Curcuma Longa: This herb contains Curcuminoids which have been shown to improve insulin resistance, decrease glucose and insulin levels, increase adiponectin release in certain tests. It is one of the most widely used herbs in Ayurveda.
- Based on ancient Indian medicine system of AyurVeda
- 100% Natural Products
- Herbal Formula
Important instructions and caution of use:
- Take one to two capsules one to two times a day
- For best results take one serving in the morning and then another serving 4/6 hours later
- Preferably, take capsules BEFORE meals with plain water, juice or milk as suitable
- All products are made of natural herbal extracts based on ancient formulations
- Once opening the bottle, consume it within 60 days. Prolonged environmental exposure, may cause ingredients of capsule to absorb moisture and spoil
- AyurBala capsules can be consumed with any other nutritional supplements
- Do not exceed recommended dosage, never exceed four capsules of one kind and eight capsules of all kinds if consuming multiple AyurBala products in a single day
- Colour of filings may vary from batch to batch being product of natural origin so can capsule colour.
- Products may display natural odour of its ingredients
- As a precaution people with chronic illness are advised to consult their physicians before consuming any AyurBala supplements
- Individuals with allergies to any of the ingredients or having discomfort upon eating should immediately stop pills and seek medical advice if necessary
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physicians before consuming our products
- Please keep the bottle in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- If bottle seal is damaged or missing please do not consume and return to the supplier
- This product is not registered under Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any chronic disease.
- For further enquiries and information about our products please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/AyurBala/ or call our hotline (852) 6208 8773
Please who eat Blood Sugar Care may also take nutritional supplement "The Daily Breat"