- Helps fast recovery from sports induced fatigue
- Helps rejuvenates body after strenuous exercise and replenishes nutrients lost due to sweat
- Recovers body from muscle cramps and soreness
- Intense workout, performance sport, strenuous exercise and jogging, all produces sweat
- An average workout one can lose between 1-3 liters of sweat every hour
- Sweat contains essential electrolytes, potassium, magnesium, calcium and many other trace minerals
- This product provides herbal supplements to replenish lost minerals, and micronutrients and helps the body recover faster intense fatigue
Asparagus Adscendens, Mucuna Pruriens, Mineral pitch/Shilajit, Asperagus Recomosus/asparagus racemosus, Bacopa Monnieri, Anacyclus Pyrethrum, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum, Myristica Fragrans/Myristica Fragrance, Zingiber Officinale, Crocus Sativus, Withania Somnifera,
Intense workout, performance sport, strenuous exercise and jogging, all produces sweat and an average workout one can lose between 1-3 liters of sweat every hour. This is a lot of sweat. Drinking water helps getting the lost water back however, sweat also contains essential electrolytes, potassium, magnesium, calcium and many other trace minerals. These nutrients need to be replenished quickly, else it prolongs fatigue and makes recovery from sport fatigue slow. Our product provides herbal supplements to replenish lost minerals, and micronutrients and helps the body recover faster intense fatigue and get you ready for the next session of exercise. Stay fit, Stay Healthy!
KEY HERBS DESCRIPTION
Asparagus Adscendens: This herb is a good source of dietary fiber, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, and several minerals.
Himalayan Shilazit: It contains over 85 micro nutrients such as mineral salts, amino acids, etc., and other organic components 85 trace minerals (potassium, calcium, and magnesium are the most prevalent), latex, albumin, sterols, tea polyphenols, phenolic lipids, dibenzo-alpha-pyrones (DBP), selenium, and dibenzo-α-pyrone chromoproteins (DCPs) and many more.
Withania Somnifera: This herb contains Vitamin C, Iron and Calcium
- Based on ancient Indian medicine system of AyurVeda
- 100% Natural Products
- Herbal Formula
Important instructions and caution of use:
- Take one to two capsules one to two times a day
- For best results take one serving in the morning and then another serving 4/6 hours later
- Preferably, take capsules BEFORE meals with plain water, juice or milk as suitable
- All products are made of natural herbal extracts based on ancient formulations
- Once opening the bottle, consume it within 60 days. Prolonged environmental exposure, may cause ingredients of capsule to absorb moisture and spoil
- AyurBala capsules can be consumed with any other nutritional supplements
- Do not exceed recommended dosage, never exceed four capsules of one kind and eight capsules of all kinds if consuming multiple AyurBala products in a single day
- Colour of filings may vary from batch to batch being product of natural origin so can capsule colour.
- Products may display natural odour of its ingredients
- As a precaution people with chronic illness are advised to consult their physicians before consuming any AyurBala supplements
- Individuals with allergies to any of the ingredients or having discomfort upon eating should immediately stop pills and seek medical advice if necessary
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physicians before consuming our products
- Please keep the bottle in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- If bottle seal is damaged or missing please do not consume and return to the supplier
- This product is not registered under Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any chronic disease.
- For further enquiries and information about our products please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/AyurBala/ or call our hotline (852) 6208 8773